Bestop® – 6.25″ Powerboard™ Black Automatic Running Boards
6.25″ Powerboard™ Black Automatic Running Boards by Bestop®, 1 Pair. These electrically powered running boards are the ultimate in side steps. They extend down automatically in about one second when you open the door, to give you an assist in and out of the cab, but retract and hide underneath when the door is closed for a clean look and to give you the ground clearance you need. Made of extruded aluminum, these 6.25″ wide steps feature a durable, non-slip, powdercoated surface supported by sturdy cast aluminum alloy arms that can support up to 600 lbs. per side. They include an integrated light kit and pressure sensitive, pinch-proof technology electric motor for safe, long term operation. Extension arms are available to provide an additional 2″ of height for lifted trucks.
- Electrically powered running board hides stealthily underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends down to meet your foot when door opens.
- Drops down about 6″ and out 2″ to create a stair-step into your truck
- Full length board works with both front and rear doors, driver and passenger sides
- 600 pounds load capacity per side
- Complete kit includes two full length boards, OEM quality sealed motors, controller, hardware, wiring bundle with weatherproof connectors and LED Light kit
- Built-in anti-pinch safety features senses pressure to keep board from retracting on your hand and feet
- Patented high strength, die-cast aluminum linkage built to last in any climate
- OEM quality sealed motors that perform in any weather
- Sturdy 6.25 inch wide aluminum running board features ultra-durable, non-slip, powder-coated surface
- Integrated LED Light Kit mounts to linkage or to body and illuminates board and ground below for easier access in and out of the cab
- 3-year limited warranty